Tuesday, February 19, 2008

FIRST ETSY SALE FOR THE NEW YEAR


Well, I have actually been feeling rather crook since Thursday last week as I have come down with Bronchitis. It is a horrible sickness to have.You are all achey, throat is sore and croaky. Anyway on monday I had a nice surprise that brightened my day. I got my first Etsy Sale for the year. The above item was purchased by an Australian. I hope many more will follow. I created the pendant and attached the beads to the chain. If anyone is interested I can always make another, but some beads will not be the same. I will also note that I am currently working with some children's boutiques in the sydney area, to stock my work. Its very exciting and I do hope they all say yes, and I can let you all know where my items can be purchased. I will keep you up to date:)

No comments: