Saturday, October 18, 2008

CHRISTMAS COMMITMENT STILL GOING...KINDA

Well my baby blanket has not taken off!! I had the material and the idea but keep failing to get my sewing machine which my grandma gave me but it lives at my mum's house from my mum. I will have to do it soon as i have some other little projects that will take me far less time if I just use the sewing machine rather than by hand.
I do have some great projects that I am working on atm. I happen to not be getting much teaching work atm so I am getting in as much craft as I can. I will be taking pics of these projects this afternoon after church and posting hopefully this evening or tomorrow once the kiddies are off to school! My friend Nat has a blogspot where she used my button flowers as prop for her caramel apples. I decided I would do a quick tutorial on how to make these sweet little darlings. It really is so easy to do. So keep a lookout for that to come. Anyway, I should be getting ready for church, so I will post again soon:)

1 comment:

Natalie Que said...

Hey! Thanks for the shout-out, you should copy my pics from the blog and post them here so people can see them -they were ADORABLE!

Sorry, I must not have your email!! How is this possible? Can you give it to me? I made it home okay!