Thursday, September 18, 2008

BUYING FOR BABY!

I am now 24 wks pregnant. Other than being sick with the flu, I have been holding up quite well. The baby has been moving around and kicking alot. This is one of the joys of pregnancy that I love. I love feeling the baby and knowing that all is well. It can be a little comfortable sometimes especially those quick sharp kicks you get at really inconvient times like going through the check out - which happened to me on Tuesday!
Since this is baby boy number three I do have some clothes, but I wanted to get some new things for him. So I have picked up some good bargains at the Pumpkin Patch sale, some cute Bonds clothes which I are so cute and hard to resist! I have been searching for something handmade on Etsy and came across this cute little number which was on sale and made by mommyluv. It should arrive next week I think. I just thought the shorts were so cute! Anyway it won't be my last purchase, I can't hold myself back when I see something so adorable.

I am quite lucky actually. As all my boys have been born around the same time of year the clothes will fit at the right time of the year.

No comments: