Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's a .....................

We had the ultra sound last monday and all is well with bub. It's growing at the right rate and everything is where it should be!! So the big question is, boy or girl? We will be expecting our third boy. So now i will be raising a roost full of testosterone (not sure of spelling!!!) Chris and Liam are good boys though, so I am hoping this one will be there same. Although I could have a boy with the characteristics of Claire, then that would be something to experience!!! Whatever the outcome, I am blessed to have another baby in our family. I count myself very lucky to have 4 children, as I know a lot of women out there have problems falling pregnant for the the first time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A boy! That's fantastic. Love to you all.
June